Wednesday, November 23, 2005

his lips

his lips
shape words
into
delicious invitation
sheathed in
an intoxicating
libation
of ebon notes
their weight
a gravitational pucker
entrancing
the dancing
eyes of me
a love-struck one

his lips
allows the roll
of droll conversation
to mask his
quiet contemplation
a controlled
indigo
ebb and flow
of sound
that bounds
through bones
in fervent waves
then
shimmers
upon
my
searing
skin
in
lava-like
cascades

his lips
conjure up past
escapades
and
dangerously
sensual liaisons
while
beckoning
awakened sensations
with nibbling
assault
my breath now
caught
within the
taut
webbing of his
plotting
my mouth as
dry
as sun-baked
cotton

his lips
have me besotted
with desire
as they spark
my skin
beneath his
dark
mischievous grin
his teeth
nip nipples
and send faint ripples
throughout my being
freeing
cream
from
within
me
the juncture
'tween my hips
from where
he now
sips
with the
quiet
conquer
of
his lips