Tuesday, May 03, 2005

rough rider

trippin with the realization
that i'm addicted to being inflicted upon
i beg you to empale me with your weapon
as you brand my ass with your hand
slapping my cheeks with no signs of weakness
trying to get me to that mountanous peak
sleek skin sliding across my satin sheets
rising heat from friction across surfaces
nervousness at the eventual loss of control
you're stroking so deep you're touching my soul
grabbing my hips so as not to slip
stabbing my insides, leaving them tender
rendering me useless, as you pick up the pace
racing to eruption, tracing your path again and again
beginning the clenching, frenching my mouth as the
tension is building
breathing erratic
sexual static
creates
explosion, release
satisfaction,
peace...

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

You are amazingly talented. I wish I could write this well. I'm going to bookmark this and come back frequenty. Can't wait to read more.

5/04/2005 5:34 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

thanks, joe. i think you're really talented, too. i am a new fan of your blog!

5/05/2005 4:16 PM  
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Ummmm, that just made me wet.

5/05/2005 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home