Monday, May 02, 2005

i fantasize (and self-satisfy)

i fantasize with my mind's eye about a rendezvous with you
as my fingers make their way to the velvet folds between my legs
you would have da candles lit
i'm now strokin softly across my clit
'black love' burnin, i'm smelling da scent
my legs spread open, anticipating da cream to be spent
you got the music playin, whispering in my ear...whatchu sayin?
my hips start to sink and rise as i continue with my personal playin
you tellin me how you gonna stroke me like an artist strokes a canvas with his brush
got me flowin like da mississippi, my eyes slit, cheeks flushed
you cuppin my ass as you place yo face in da valley 'tween my thighs
now i'm moaning softly as yo phantom tongue's making me sigh
you got me buckin wildly, the windows vibrating from my cries
as you lingua does gymnastic moves, takin me to mountainous highs
i can feel da fever building, as my muscles start to clench
my creamy flow has left my sheets completely drenched
then you slide yo fingers in to conduct me to crescendo
and my hips raise from off da bed, my scream has shattered all da windows
my breath escapes in splattered spurts, cummin so hard my stomach hurts
and now my fingers clamp my clit...remember how you made it spit
i taste my cum upon your lips, i knew it would taste just like this
but that part is just the beginning of our explicit midnight tryst
i reminisce about dat kiss, as i bring myself to final bliss
then you sprawl across the bed, waitin for a little 'head
i thought i was gonna ride, but i'll suck on it instead
as the tinglin throughout my body continues its rhythmic pulsin'
i know in just a minute or two, i'll have yo ass convulsin'
as i come down from dat high, still quivering in the heat
awaiting the next episode as i close my eyes to sleep