Monday, December 19, 2005

time ta go

i'm pleadin' for you to leave me
i'm beggin' for you to go
cuz this shit right here ain't workin'
i don't love you anymo'

you think this is bravado
think i'm just playin' games?
well check the locks there on the door
you'll notice they've been changed

no need for you to waste your time
tryin' to explain to me
how you're different, how you've changed
cuz dat spiel there ain't new to me

if i received a penny
for each promise from your lips
i could pay for tours around the world
in infinite numbered trips

it's hard admittin' i've been a fool
tryin' to maintain this
to think i could have changed you...
shit, now that thought's got me pissed

oh well, i've learned my lesson
got dat 'a' grade in dat class
now your luck's out
get the fuck out
let da doorknob
split dat ass

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If only we were all wise enough to learn when its time to tell that story

12/20/2005 4:28 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

I agree with Taylor..if we could see the happiness that comes after letting go....wonderful job I'll have to stop by here more often

12/21/2005 12:12 PM  
Blogger Drea Inspired said...

"if i received a penny
for each promise from your lips
i could pay for tours around the world
in infinite numbered trips"

that hit me right there...the sad thing for me is trying to figure out just why I've put up with some of the crap...it wasn't love, so just what was it? lonliness i guess, but I go back to a great saying "I can do bad all by myself"

1/17/2006 1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Tupac xxx videos Mazda oil pan Semantic spam filter 2005 chevrolet suburban ls Savage model 45 Convertible car rental companies

3/06/2007 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home